Playing bitcoin slot machines is an exciting pastime with the chance of winning massive amounts of bitcoin. How many hobbies can actually help you make bitcoin?
Slots are a fast, fun game with huge variety in themes, styles, and payout levels. You can even try out slots with a number of play for free opportunities. Whatever style you’re seeking, you can find it right here on this site.
If you’re looking for one reliable casino or looking to change up your casino or game, read on.
How to Play Online Bitcoin Slot Machines
Slot machines are a classic casino game, with both loyal and new players all over the world. Slots are an easy, fun, and fast game. With such a simple game, it’s easy to get started.
- Pick a game – Every bitcoin slots game will have a specific theme, a certain number of paylines, as well as a payout table. If you’re playing with a certain casino, browse their slot machine options, or if you’re looking for something new, take a look at the best slot machines we offer on this site. You can even look for free slot games offers from the casino you’ve chosen to play a few practice rounds before wagering your bitcoin.
- Read the casino’s instructions – Bitcoin slot machine games can look confusing at first glance. Click the ‘i’ or ‘?’ button on the slot machine interface, this is the ‘information’ or ‘help’ button. Here you can read about how to win, the paylines, and payout table, before you wager and start spinning.
- Place a bet – First, you’ll choose how big of a wager you want to place per line and how many lines you want to activate. The total bet amount is the sum of the wagers placed on each line. As you bet larger amounts, you have the potential to win larger payouts.
- Spin – Click ‘spin’! Clicking the ‘spin’ button spins the reels and plays the game. There may also be an ‘autoplay’ option available – we’ll address this in the terminology section below.
- Win! – Hopefully, you’ll be bringing in some big bitcoin from slots. The potential is definitely there. Another great feature of slots, is that you don’t need to worry if reading the reels and payline doesn’t come easily to you. The slot machine game itself will highlight any winning reels and explain how you win (if you did). The game will also automatically add any winnings right to your account.
The Best Online Bitcoin Slots
We’ve put together a list of the best online bitcoin slots available. So go get spinning and winning!
Playing Online Bitcoin Slots with Real Stakes
Playing free slots is plenty of fun, but playing with the possibility of putting more bitcoin in your wallet is even better. Keep reading for some simple yet effective tips that some of the best players use to win the biggest payouts.
- Welcome Bonuses and Sign Up Bonuses – Welcome bonuses offer players two distinct advantages while playing slots. First and foremost, welcome bonuses give a player extra credit to play with. Also, most casinos will count 100% of the amount a player stakes on slots towards the wagering requirement to release the bonus. The second advantage is that many online bitcoin casinos also offer free spins in their welcome package promotions.
- Extra Free Spins – Slots are an extremely popular online bitcoin casino game. Knowing this, the majority of online bitcoin casinos offer free spin promotions as incentive to players for a number of actions. Free spin offers can be rewards for simply logging in to a casino you’ve played in before, for playing new games, for depositing bitcoin to your account, and much more.
- Keep an Eye Out for New Bonuses and Offers – After signing up, most casinos will continually offer bonuses to keep players happy, engaged, and loyal. Offers may be in the form of match deposits, free spins, or giveaways. These offers can be lucrative, so look out for them, because they’re also usually only offered for a limited time.
- Keep Winnings – Playing for free can be a great way to practice and become familiar with a new game. But don’t let yourself get caught up in free play, because you won’t be able to keep any of the free play winnings. When you make bets with bitcoin, you can keep all of the winnings you earn.
- No-Deposit Slots and Free Spins – We want to make an important distinction – free online slots are different from free spins.
- Free Slots – Free slots are a way of practicing a game. They are a simulation of the game and even include a ‘bankroll’ to count winnings. The amount shown in the bankroll on free slots will not transfer to your account. This bankroll is not a prize and there is no way to win bitcoin or prizes on free slots.
- Free Spins – Free spins are used in real bitcoin games and can yield real bitcoin winnings. Free spins are given in a limited number, usually somewhere from 5 to 20 spins, depending on the offer. A free spin offer is also usually limited to a certain slot machine. If you win using free spins, you can collect the winnings once you have met any wagering requirements outlined in the terms and conditions.
- No-Deposit Slots – No-deposit slots allow you to start playing without making a deposit. If you come across no-deposit slots, make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before you start playing. These often come with quite a bit of regulation, and we don’t want you wasting your time.
- Slots with Progressive Jackpots – If you’re looking for a highly lucrative win, you should be playing progressive slots. Progressive jackpot slots can have life-changing payouts. Some slots with progressive jackpots even have 4-in-1 progressive jackpots – this increases your chance of winning a jackpot. As players play progressive slots, a portion of their stakes are added to the progressive jackpot. The jackpot keeps growing, until it’s won by a very lucky player.
- Mobile Bitcoin Slots – If you want to be playing bitcoin slots whenever, wherever, then mobile slots are the game for you. Most online casinos have a mobile app version of their games that can be played on smartphones and tablets.
Web-based gaming means that you don’t need to download any software. You’ll play the games on the mobile site that you access through your mobile browser on your device.
If the bitcoin casino hosts mobile play through an app, you’ll need to download the app to your mobile device before you can start playing.
Common Terminology to Know for Bitcoin Slots
Being a fun and simple game, slots have pretty simple terminology. We’ve defined them for your convenience below.
- Max Bet – The max bet is the maximum amount of credits that can be bet on each machine, per spin. You’ll usually see a button on the machine that reads “max bet” to make the amount clear. This is the button to know if you’re looking for the highest payouts; higher stakes, higher payouts.
- Payline – This is the line that is read to determine whether or not the spin was a winning spin. The payline is marked across the machine and when the reels stop spinning, whatever symbols on the reels are in line with the payline, determines the payout.
- Line Bet – Before spinning, you can determine how many paylines you want to place stakes on. If you place a ‘max bet’, this will activate all paylines. If you activate more paylines, you increase your opportunity to win a higher payout.
- Scatter Symbol – In most bitcoin slots games, the scatter symbol is one of the highest paying symbols on the reel. The scatter symbol also usually unlocks any bonus features of the slots game.
- Multiplier – A multiplier is a bonus feature offered on some slot machines and can multiply the payout by sometimes as much as 10x the amount.
- Wild Symbol – The wild symbol can either act as another symbol to complete a winning combination on the payline, or it can serve as a multiplier.
- Payout – The payout is the amount won for a winning combination on the payline.
- Paytable – The paytable contains the payout amounts for each winning combination for the game.
- RTP – Return to Player – The ‘return to player’ is a theoretical percentage of the amount a player has wagered that they can expect back. For instance, if the RTP is 90%, and a player bets 10 BTC, he would theoretically get 9 BTC back in payouts. The RTP is not a guarantee.
- High Volatility and Low Volatility – High volalitily and low volatility of a slot machine describes how often a player can expect to win after a certain time investment. Some games give small and frequent payouts (low volatility slots), while others may give massive payouts, but only after a much longer time (high volatility slots).
- Autoplay – An autoplay feature will spin the reels on the slot machine for you. You set the stakes, and number of spins you want to play. Then, the autoplay function will spin for you until a special feature may come up when you need to take action, say a bonus round.
Bitcoin slots are a fun, simple, and fast game. They have the potential for massive payouts and are an exciting way to just pass the time. With so much variety in theme and style across online bitcasinos, you’ll never get bored. Head over to our reviews to get started spinning today.